Home > Customer Programs > Grower Financing
To offer NuTech Seed customers a tool to finance their 2015-16 seed purchase
• Each customer must complete a Finance Disclosure Agreement and be approved for financing by John Deere or Rabo AgriFinance
• The John Deere Grower Financing offer is limited to agricultural multi-use account customers with John Deere Financial & is subject to the multi-use account credit agreement & approval
• Financed orders will be processed upon receipt of the signed Finance Disclosure Agreement at the NuTech Seed office regardless of whether an Order has been entered for the customer in SeedWare. Any financing processed in excess of the final amount due for that customer must be refunded directly to John Deere Financing or Rabo Agrifinance.
• This is a customer-only program. If the NuTech Seed Dealer chooses to submit a financing request on behalf of the customer he/she must send in a copy of the Order showing the full retail price, the name of customer, and his/her complete address
• An initial minimum purchase of $5,000 is required
• Payment will be due in full to John Deere Financial or Rabo AgriFinance in December 2017, the actual due date will vary depending on the customer’s billing cycle
• The above Early Financing Discount schedule may be used in conjunction with Grower Financing (the Early Pay Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other Grower Financing options available from NuTech Seed on the same purchased units)
• Discounts will be applied to the customer account in SeedWare
For Full PDF click here.
NuTech reserves the right to change or discontinue program offerings at any time. Abuse of this program is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. If abuse is discovered, eligibility will be retroactively revoked for all customers of dealers or managers demonstrating dishonesty in the application of this program.